Outsourced Marketing Department
We'll take care of your marketing so that you have time to run your businessWith more than 200 small businesses choosing Marketing Eye to effectively market their business, we are reliable and highly experienced in our market intelligence to provide and execute marketing strategies to small businesses.
A lot of the time small businesses aren’t quite sure how to even begin to approach marketing themselves, and so are caught in a stagnated position. That’s where we come in. We help you move forward by providing you end-to-end marketing solutions to maximize brand awareness, sales and growth. With a marketing manager, assisted by a team of innovative marketing consultants, web developers, branding, public relations and expert advertisers, we envision and execute a business strategy suited to your business needs.
You can benefit from:
- A marketing manager experienced in small business marketing manages your account.
- A strong marketing and communications team with extensive resources and experience utilizes the latest efficient marketing mediums and technology
- An entrepreneurial vision seeking new heights and opportunities
- A team of marketing, graphic design, branding, public relations, web and social media experts.
- Ongoing work and training from all marketing managers
- Improved system and management process of current marketing platforms to increase productivity.
- Industry-specific specialists in professional services, technology, biotechnology, finance, medical, logistics, supply chain, sustainability and manufacturing marketing.
- Proprietary technology within our marketing services to guarantee we work more efficiently than our competitors
How does an outsourced marketing department work?
Marketing Eye Marketing Managers work with our small business clients in Atlanta, Seattle, Dallas, New York and beyond for a 12 month period. This ensures that we not only develop a marketing strategy for your company, but we also see it through the implementation phase and work with your team to deliver upon your business strategy.
Businesses benefit from:
- Marketing Manager and inhouse team responsible for strategy, campaigns and public relations
- 12-month commitment: no quick fix or adhoc marketing approach. Marketing Eye is strategic and sees things through to the end
- Systematic to save costs
- Access to a range of support services and training seminars
- On premise and off premise time
- Regular reporting
- Education on all aspects of marketing
- Profile building through the Marketing Eye marketing machine: podcasts, website, social media and Marketing Eye magazine.
It's not just about a year-long commitment, but an overall dedication to assisting businesses to perform better in what is a volatile and unpredictable market.
For more information on how you can have a 'marketing eye' in your business, contact us.