Available Jobs at Marketing Eye
Working primarily on small to midsize business with $2-$200 million in revenue, you will be required to be exceptionally organised and manage multiple clients all at the same time. Marketing Managers work with between 10-15 clients across multiple industry sectors, managing their entire marketing requirements.
This is the dream job for anyone looking for diversity and agency experience. Marketing Eye is seeking a person who challenges the status quo, believes anything is possible, and sees innovation as just part of their job. They are required to be understanding of the clients’ needs, proactive in driving marketing outcomes and collaborative in working with a team of support staff.
Every marketing manager has access to teams of developers, graphic design, web, branding, PR, and social media curators. Your ability to capture the essence of what a clients needs to drive their marketing performance is critical to our performance, and yours.
Marketing Eye is a unique concept; marrying marketing consulting with technology, education and media. We self-publish Marketing Eye magazine, develop our own technology, use other third-party best-of-breed technologies, and strategically educate entrepreneurs and marketers producing the most structured out-sourced marketing department in Australia today.
If you are self-starting, ready to continue your marketing journey in a progressive company and reach new heights and want to work with an international brand that is fast growth - then this may be the position for you. Why not check us out by reading our blogs or social media accounts.
Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop marketing and digital strategies
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Work closely with in-house web design, digital and communications teams
- Manage multiple projects and client relationships
- Drive business and strategy development
- Direct multiple projects simultaneously, honing analytic and project management skills
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for project team members
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice areas
- A degree in marketing or relevant degree
- At least five years of marketing experience
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task responsibilities/projects
- Self-starter able to structure own work and work independently
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Established relationships with local media and journalists
- Understanding of marketing automation, communications, e-marketing, public relations, branding, lead generation