When we decided to launch Marketing Eye in Dallas, it wasn't without careful consideration. We looked in-depth into the industry sectors that populate business in Dallas, and captured a snapshot of what where the needs of businesses when it comes to marketing.
One of the biggest issues companies face in Dallas, across most industries, is their exposure nationally and internationally through marketing and branding. Quite often, it's the age-old marketing techniques that companies are still relying on. We all know that this needs to change, but change is hard and not an easy process.
Tracy Moore, has extensive experience in marketing and sales, has joined on with Marketing Eye to utilize our proven methodology, systems and processes to help small to medium sized businesses in Dallas grow.
By completing a full marketing audit, Marketing Eye is able to ascertain key areas of the business where marketing can provide the best return on investment. We get rid of the fat, and use a lean marketing model that focuses on high customer contact.
Many companies still don't use social media and websites as efficiently and effectively as possible. Updating your website on an ongoing basis is imperative not only to how you are ranked by key search engines, but how often your prospect returns to your site.
A snapshot on why Dallas is the place to do business:
- Dallas is home to 18 Fortune 500 companies
- 12 Forbes Top Private Companies
- 40 of the Fortune 1000 companies call Dallas their regional home
- 12 major four-year Universities / 7 Community Colleges
- Low taxes
- Accessible : geographically it is the hub for people who want to do business
- Ranked by U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation as the most efficient metro region across the five areas of business regulation: starting a business, dealing with construction permits, registering property, paying taxes and enforcing contracts.
- Dallas-Fort Worth ranks 3rd in job growth (U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics 2012)
- Industries: Natural Resources and Mining, Government, Trade, Transportation and Utilities, Professional Services, Financial Services, Education and Health, Construction, Manufacturing and Technology
I am incredibly excited about getting to know Dallas, it's people and the business environment. Having Tracy Moore on the ground is phenomenal and her enthusiasm for growing businesses is contagious.
Let's bring on 2015 and get some serious KPI's achieved in Dallas.