Another thing that struck me while looking for blogs is how out of date they are. If you type in a search in Google, you will get blogs as far back as 2005 that have never been written on again. Hope with the new change of algorithms that Google fixes this problems.
However, there are 20 very worthwhile blogs that are great weekend reads if you are looking for something easy to absorb, interesting, educational and business savvy.
TOP 20 ENTREPRENEURS BLOGS : 2013
1. eConsultancy is a consultancy based blog giving insights into business, marketing and more: www.econsultancy.com
2. The top social media marketing blog online: www.socialmediatoday.com
3. The best newspaper on the planet - bar none. Great Sunday reading, and even better small business section: New York Times (Small Business)
4. Technology and marketing meld into one - notably, most recognizable blogs of its type: www.Techcrunch.com
5. CEO with a difference. Richard is entertaining and is tells it how it is on everything to do with leadership and people: Richard Moran
6. Doesn't come much more high profile than Chris Brogan. As a marketer - I want to be just like him! www.chrisbrogan.com
7. Danny Brown is an original and forged his way to the top of the list of bloggers as an early adopter who has longevity: www.dannybrown.com
8. Google runs the show - and you can't miss this blog - but believe it or not, its very credible with great advice: Google and your business
9. Harvard has the manpower to do the research required to bring to its audience the most uptodate insights into business and marketing: www.blogs.hbr.org
10 She is the woman every other business woman aspires to be like and her blog is information, real and covers many business topics: Arianne Huffington
11. Recognisable social media guru - a worthy read: www.briansolis.com
12. Another original blogger who is an awesome read: www.geofflivingston.com
13. Anything digital, Digital Buzz Blog is worth a daily 10 minute read: www.digitalbuzzblog.com
14. High profile, Copy Blogger is all about content: www.copyblogger.com
15. Another original blog that got the ball rolling for everyone else, Duct Tape Marketing sells consulting services but uses content and sharing of ideas to drive their own customers: www.ducttapemarketing.com
16. I personally enjoy reading Pando Daily. Smart girl: www.pandodaily.com
17. Anything social is going to be here on Social Fresh: www.socialfresh.com
18. A new one on my list that I am really enjoying, Quick Sprout is a great business site: www.quicksprout.com
19. Some great ideas and inspirations, Unmarketing has formed a niche: www.unmarketing.com
20. Entrepreneurial, business expansion, high growth companies, marketing, social media, life, travel - it has it all on Marketing Eye blog; www.marketingeye.com/blog
Subscribe to their RSS feeds and read on weekends on your ipad - you will be thanking me!!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers except this
paragraph is in fact a fastidious piece of writing, keep it up.
In every company, there will always be some downsides.
What does this growing trend represent to the
average person, and how does it relate to the current state of the
economy. For anybody who is scanning this report, I would
guess that you are looking to register with Visalus and so are searching around
for reputable information about Visalus Sciences.
I need to to thank you for this very good read!!
I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you book marked to check out new things you post… You are awesome astrologer
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.