I received this direct mail piece in the post today (this is only a cropped version of the DM piece) and it really ignited something in me. We don't invest enough in sales training for consultants that are client facing and responsible for client acquisition.
Sales Coach Academy help businesses reinvent their sales team with a management workshop - perfect for your next sales meeting.
You and your team will learn:
- Why 49% of sales people never hit budget... and exactly what they can do about it
- the number 1 strategy of the world's best sales managers
- the simple formula that every sales manager must know to increase revenue raising efforts
- The proven and most dependable way of getting your sales team focused and closing more sales, quicker and consistently
- How to find an additional 5 hours a week to work pro-actively 'on the business'
If you scan the QR Code, you will receive a FREE preview to the program.
This has definately got my attention.
What courses and training do you put your sales team through? Please share
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.