31% of consumers browse online daily for products and services. That means, that potentially, they could be buying from your website.
If you have a website and are looking for quality leads, but it's a dog's breakfast... then now is time to take action. We are getting into the pointy end of the year and there is no time to spare to get your website right, to generate new fresh leads.
Marketing Eye's digital marketing arm allows you to refresh or rebuild your website with unlimited pages for just $1990 + gst (valid until 30 September 2011). With an inbuilt content management system and designed according to your branding specifications, Marketing Eye will help you identify the key triggers to generate quality leads to your business.
Marketing Eye's UNLIMITED WEBSITE offer includes:
- 8 page website designed and developed to your company branding
- User-friendly content management system
- Unlimited pages to communicate with customers
- Search engine maximised coding
- Do-it-yourself with easy updating and additions to text, links, images and more
- Self management of meta tags
- 1 Hour consultation with a professional marketing manager
- 1 Hour brainstorming of ideas with Marketing Eye creative team
RECEIVE QUALITY LEADS, MORE FREQUENTLY.
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
The best way to make the sales increse because of a website is by improving the image of the company on the internet.
The consumers have been really changed these days. They are moving toward digital life. It's no surprise that most of people never scroll past the first page and it's a tough homework for all businesses to be in that first page. But, having a good quality website is really an essential start point.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.