There is so much to do and so little time. People are inundating me with leave requests, christmas parties invites and reviews for everything from the company’s financial performance to marketing for 2011.
It’s been a year of great achievements at Marketing Eye with the economy whipping back into shape and giving marketing companies, like Marketing Eye, more small businesses that are ready to market and promote their wares.
Now that we are only weeks from the end of the year, have you made a checklist of what you need to do to close off 2010?
Here are some ideas of what you might like to add on your checklist.
- Christmas Cards or Thank You cards to customers and suppliers
- Newsletter with closing down dates for the festive season
- Sales budgets for 2011
- Gifts for important clients to show appreciation
- Organise the Christmas Party
- Think about how you will thank you staff for a year of hard work – $$$, gifts, a ham, bottle of wine…
- Business Plan review
- Staff Performance review
- Marketing Strategy for 2011
- Signoff on all advertising placement for 2011
- Send a donation to a charity for children who may not have the chance to celebrate the festive season – think Salvation Army or Ozchild
- Change your on-hold messages
- Organise collection of your mail
- Order 2011 Diaries
SEASON’S GREETINGS TO ALL SMALL BUSINESSES OUT THERE!
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!