The problem with many small businesses is that they never get around to marketing themselves, or really don’t have a clue how to.
If it is the latter, then you have a real problem. You need to engage in the professionals now or else, you are doomed.
For those small businesses that never get around to marketing, don’t feel disheartened. Most companies that I speak to are in the same boat.
They know they need it. They want it. But there is always an excuse as to why they don’t get around to it.
- Don’t have time
- Can’t decide which company to go to
- Can’t work out whether to hire someone or outsource
- Are concerned that if someone else does the marketing, it won’t be effective
- Are control freaks and can’t delegate to save themselves
- Don’t know if the market is quite ready for the product/service they have to offer
- Can’t get past… the chicken or the egg
- Live on making excuses
- Are scared of the uncertain.
It’s so frustrating when people are dealing with the above, but many of these items are understandable. It’s your money and your business that you are dealing with.
If you can identify with any of the above, sleep on it. Dream where you might be if you had a qualified marketing person in your company, driving leads and improving your brand awareness.
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
Marketing Eye is Australia’s leading small business marketing firm. Help your business get to the next level by speaking to a consultant today on 1300 300 080.
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!