If you are the latter, than spare a thought for the millions of other people that are in the same boat.
Digital media or quite simply, online, offers a great opportunity for any brand. Whether you are business to consumer or business to business, it really doesn't matter.
If you are looking to build your brand online, consider this;
1. Some people will love you. Some people will hate you.
2. Think about your target audience. Who are you trying to engage online.
3. Consider your brand and how you are communicating it online.
4. Don't drink and drive. If you drive the mouse when you have had a few too many vinos - there could be problems.
5. Be professional, fun, engaging and responsive.
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
You are right, be submitted online has become essential for a brand. The digital media allow the brand has spread wide and free.
The challenge is not to make mistakes in branding and well see who is the target audience. This is not an easy thing to do.
You are definitely right, a brand with an online presence has a far larger chance at success than one that doesn’t. With the current day and age, if you hear about a brand or need to find out more information you head to the internet and are disheartened if your search reveals less than a website by the company.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.