As a marketing agency, we use a number of "must have" apps to ensure that we are regularly monitoring our clients performance online and ensuring that we are abreast of their competitors movements, campaigns and conversations as well as leveraging industry news and developments to bring their brands to the forefront.
While we continue to grow audiences, increasing our clients brands within the circles in which they trade, it becomes increasingly important to utilize Apps that cut-through the clutter and help ensures that we don't waste time on social media where possible.
Here are 8 of the most efficient analytical Apps that Marketing Eye uses:
1. HootSuite: If you don't use this, then you have not only been hiding under a rock, but you are missing a valuable tool. HootSuite is a social media management solution that enables teams to collaborately execute social media campaigns across multiple platforms from one single view point - a dashboard. HootSuite includes audience identification tools, the ability to streamline workflow and customize reporting. It is perfect for managing Twitter accounts.
2. Klout: I range from being a 72 on Klout to a 64, depending on how much time I want to spend on social media - however it does have value. Firstly, it gives me visibility of my competitors and where they sit on Klout (which is below Marketing Eye) and it helps find influencers in your audience so you can target and encourage them to become advocates of your brand.
3. TweetBeep: Is the Google alerts for Twitter.
4. BackTweets: Tracks how many people are talking about you, who is actually talking and what they are saying so you can address any issues, thank the key influencers and join the conversation.
5. Buffer: This App manages multiple Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts with the ability to set tweetsor updates in a schedule unique to each platform. Additionally it includes detailed analytics for all of your blog posts.
6. NetVibes: A platform that tracks clients, competitors, and your reputation across media sources, analyzing live results with 3rd party reporting tools. It also provides media monitoring dashboards for brand clients.
7. Mention: An App that lets you create alerts for your brand, its keywords, company and your competitors updates in real time.
8. IceRocket: A free resource for brand monitoring, IceRocket taps the web, blogs, twitter and facebook to deliver easy to read results on one singular page.
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.