I love this quote. I found it on the Goals Journal from Kikki.k and instantly wanted to write about it. It's so true. It's your choice as to whether you go backwards, stand still or go forwards. Every single thing you do in your life will inch you closer to a better tomorrow if you let it.
Things I do to make sure I have a better tomorrow:
- Learn to love myself, because if you appreciate the person you are, you will be able to ooze love and appreciation to everyone else around you. You won't have moments of insecurities or uncertainty.
- Clean out the wardrobe. Get rid of the things you don't need in your life and replace them with things that bring you happiness and success.
- Put your best foot forward and never let yourself turn up underdressed and without the enthusiasm your life deserves.
- Be happy for yourself and for others.
- Create opportunities for yourself and others
- Never sacrifice your integrity - ever.
- Change the behaviors you have that you don't like, don't just accept them.
- Challenge yourself and push yourself to do better, to be better and to make a difference to the world you live in.
- Love unconditionally in a way that people will remember you for long after you have left this planet.
I am so excited to be part of this wonderful world we live in and to participate in the business world the way I do. It gives me opportunities that I can't imagine getting anywhere else.
Take steps to improve yourself and help others out where you can. It will not only make you happier, it will also make you more successful and ensure a better tomorrow.
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.