In Australia, for business to business marketing, I still believe that BRW, The Australian and The Australian Financial Review are the best mainstream editorials to receive placement in.
For small businesses, its difficult to find newsworthy stories, so any opportunity to gain exposure is one of these editorials should be considered as part of an overall marketing strategy.
It’s that time of year again where BRW is looking for FAST STARTERS to compile their list for 2010.
Deadline: Thursday, 18 February 2010
Topic: Is Your Company Growing at a Rapid Rate? Business Review Weekly is looking for fast growing companies that have started in the last couple of years to participate in our Fast STarters 2010 list.
Requirements: To qualify companies must have:
- Have commenced trading after June 30, 2005
- Have reported at least two fiscal years of revenue
- Had revenue of more than $500k in 2008/9
- Revenue for 208/9 must be more than in 2007/8
- Have more than one main customer (the bulk of revenue must not ber from government grants or other startup funding)
- Be Australian owned, not a subsidary of a multinational
- Must provide third-party verification of revenue figures from an external accountant or auditor
For $155 per hour, Marketing Eye is able to assist you with your submission otherwise by all means, please go direct to Jessica.