Not someone who can’t see how a small business can become a really big business.
Not someone who doesn’t understand that even with small budgets, you can do big things.
Not someone who can only do one task at one time.
We are looking for a real ‘MARKETING EYE’! A person who is exceptionally talented, knows that by being creative and understanding a market, they can achieve outstanding results and who is particularly interested in helping small businesses grow.
If you are this person, then we want your attention. Marketing Eye is Australia’s most exciting small business marketing firm, working with entrepreneurs and business owners from every sector imaginable. Our ‘Marketing Eye’s’ know how to write a marketing strategy and deliver marketing activities over a 12 month period for the awesome clients that we have.
Industries we work in include health, retail, oil and gas, sustainability, technology, professional services, fashion and more. Marketing Eye’s look after up to 15 companies at any given time with the help of a creative genius and web specialist. Your role will be to deliver strategic and tactical marketing services to our clients.
As such the successful ‘new Marketing Eye’ will have had exposure to a broad range of the marketing mix and be comfortable developing strategic plans, and implementing campaigns. A sound understanding of the SME market is essential along with strong project management skills and a disciplined, flexible work ethic.
Of critical importance will be the ability to consistently deliver exceptional client service and work autonomously within a fast paced challenging environment. Importantly, you will also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing programs
- Experienced across a broad range of the marketing mix
- Capabilities in B2B marketing
- Ability to handle multiple projects and industries simultaneously
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster and manage relationships
- Proven analytical ability to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and projects based on key metrics
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Supervising and mentoring capabilities
- Excellent presentation and “can do” attitude o Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related business degree