While some companies that don't currently have marketing resources internally are on the hunt for outsourcing marketing options, it is the drastic number of businesses searching to upgrade their marketing agencies that has grabbed my attention.
Here are few reasons I have found that these companies are shopping around:
1. They are curious to see what else is out there and what other agencies are doing to keep marketing fresh. They fear their current agency may have become stale.
2. Sales have not gone as projected, and companies are looking for answers. They are asking questions like, "Where are the gaps?", "How can we improve our sales cycle?"
3. The business is in great need of generating more qualified leads; however, their current agency only focuses on branding.
4. They are unsure as to where marketing has proven a return on investment.
5. Their business has seen aggressive growth, and their marketing needs have changed. They have noticed their current agency has not kept up with their growth, and they need more.
6. Their agency hasn't grown with the rapid changes in marketing. While the market is on the up, it won't always be the case, and it is essential to safeguard the business for the future.
7. Their website was created by someone who doesn't have a background in marketing. This causes problems in the branding, SEO, and content.
For these reasons and many more, the truth is, companies are looking to make the switch to an agency who is updating their marketing to fit the times. Companies are beginning to understand the undeniable value of a strategic marketing plan, and they want to understand better what their competitors are doing, and how to do it better!
Being analytics-focused, Marketing Eye understands what your business is doing wrong, and what needs to be done to achieve success. This rare team invests in continually educating themselves and evaluating the changes in marketing, ensuring they keep up with the trends and deliver clients marketing campaigns that blow the competition away.
Marketing Eye also invests in our technology. Coming in July, companies who do business with us will benefit from The Robotic Marketer. What business wouldn't benefit from the world's most accurate marketing strategy?
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.