61. Follow all your competitors followers on Twitter. Chances are, they will be following you in no time!
62. Improve your sales presentation and show your current clients how you communicate what you do. There feedback will be invaluable
63. Hold seminars. You are more likely to sell to a prospect with other business people in the room and its the same effort to do one presentation to 10 people than it is to do it to 1
64. Be nice to prospects receptionist and PA’s. Many deals have been lost by people being rude or discounting the power of a PA
65. Join forces with a complementary business to yours and do a joint mailout – 1/2 the costs and save
66. Value add – need I say more?
67. Make your customers experience more memorable. Give them Timtams when they visit next
68. Take down the home taken photos on your website and replace them with professional pictures from www.istock.com
69. Turn your business upsidedown to find out what your unique value proposition really is
70. Ask your friends and family to ‘like’ your business home page on Facebook.
71. Then ask your friends and family to send it out to their friends to ‘like’ your business home page on Facebook
72. Host a charity breakfast. Raise money for a good cause and at the same time, raise your profile at the same time
73. Approach Pathways Australia or your local University to get a ‘Marketing Intern’ for 3 months to write you a marketing strategy and implement it
74. Stuff your website with new content to give reason for people to come back over and over again
75. Handwrite a letter to a prospect. When was the last time you received a handwritten letter?
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you
This information is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?
Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on
Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to
get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.