41. Turn your invoice into a sales tool. Place a marketing message on the bottom with the latest special offer
42. Implement a loyalty program with your customers
43. Improve word-of-mouth marketing by making sure you set a good image and give people something positive to talk about
44. Enter awards programs. You may or may not win, but you WILL get exposure
45. Brainstorm with your staff and see what their marketing ideas are
46. Host a launch event next time you need to promote a new product or service
47. Have a corporate brochure designed by a professional
48. Do a letterbox drop within a 5km radius of your business
49. Become a member of www.eonetwork.org
50. Commit to 10 business development phone calls per day – guaranteed to make a difference to your sales performance
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.