31. Make your business card unique and make sure it says what you do
32. Write an article to go into your industry magazine and send it to the editor for consideration. Followup with a phone call a few days later
33. Make sure everyone in your office building and/or Street know who you are, what you do and how you do it
34. Send Xmas Cards/Birthday Cards to your clients. When they receive it they will remember that you thought of them. Remember that Jewish and some other religions do not celebrate Christmas so take this into consideration
35. Make your own corporate video and post on www.youtube.com
36. Send postcards to your prospects when you next go on a holiday saying that you are thinking of how great it would be to work together
37. Put on eBay your products
38. Remember your staff’s birthdays and anniversaries with your business. Buy them a card and tell them how important they are to your business
39. Participate in Vinnies CEO Sleepout and meet other CEO/MD’s whilst supporting a good cause.
40. Blog then see how many people are reading it. www.wordpress.com has a great statistics element that ensures that I know what topics are popular and what aren’t.
Marketing Eye is Australia’s leading small business marketing consultancy firm. We provide companies in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Townsville and Cairns with a dedicated marketing manager to manage all their marketing needs. Small business marketing is very different from marketing a large corporate and it is important to ensure that small businesses get the right advice. Why not speak to a Marketing Eye marketing consultant today. Afterall, every business needs a marketing eye! Phone 1300 300 080 or www.marketingeye.com.au
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.