To help you relax more, and to know, that next week is going to be an awesome week in your business, why not read the rest of Marketing Eye’s 100 Ways to improve your small business marketing. I am sure if you implement half of these great tips, your business will be going great guns.
76. Build your database of prospects – scan Yellow Pages, world wide web, and if you can afford it, but a list from a company like List Bank. Then use the list! Communicate regularly – once a week, once a month. You work out what is best for your small business and what your prospects are receptive to. Try using www.constantcontact.com for distribution.
77. Join an e-mail list or online forum related to your profession. Post questions and answer questions.
78. Identify a new market segment (niche) that would use your product or service
79. Use Free Press Release distribution services online to distribute your next press release. You never know who may pick it up
80. Always carry business cards with you
81. Take good care of your current customers and slot in times within the month to make direct contact with them even if it is to ‘chew the fat’
82. Link to customer and friends websites and ask them to link back. This will improve your google ranking
83. Offer a premium service. People are happy to pay more for a better product or service. It increases your margins and will improve customer satisfaction
84. Turn your twitter account into a ‘real time’ newsletter. Get everyone to participate
85. Syndicate an article in Ezinearticles.com, Goarticles.com, iSnare.com – they have highly ranked sites and quality traffic
86. Case study: write up a case study of a recent customer
87. Put links to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube on all electronic communications including your blogs, emails, and website
88. Provide incentives to all staff including non-sales or client facing staff to bring in new clients. Money always works!
89. Have you heard of The Coffee Groundz? They use Twitter for people to book takeout orders – how can you copy this scenario in your business?
90. Create a customer award and present it each year
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
Marketing Eye is Australia’s leading marketing consultancy firm. If you think 100 great ideas to market a small business is helpful, why not speak to a Marketing Consultant today? We have many more ideas that we can use in your small business to help you grow.
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I in
finding this matter to be really one thing that I believe I would by no
means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very extensive for me.
I am taking a look forward for your subsequent publish, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!
Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from Wordpress.org? A design like yours with a few simple adjustments
would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.
Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for
your next write ups thanks once again.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.