We are looking for a dynamic, really talented, Marketing Manager who not only can write a strategy, but can implement it with ease. A creative knack to keep our creatives in line would also be super handy, along with a firm understanding of social media, direct marketing, advertising, branding and promotions.
This job is not for the faint hearted, but gosh, it has it's rewards. There is no micro managing in this organisation and the world really is your oyster. All you have to do is keep our clients really happy and make sure we deliver the best possible marketing campaigns so that they become more successful and grow.
You will need the basics;
- A degree in Marketing
- Exceptional communication skills; written and oral
- An attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of marketing
- A creative slant - because you will know the client, more than any designer would - so that insight is paramount to delivering top-notch results.
Marketing Eye is an international business, so you will need to understand an Australian sense of humor. However, I do believe most American's a familiar with that - aka Nicole Kidman, Mel Gibson (oops), Keith Urban, Russell Crowe and Naomi Watts.
We have processes on how clients can get the most out of their marketing spend - so training will be undertaken as part of this role, but other than that, our expectations are high of what you can actually do and achieve.
Contacts are not too bad either. We are launching in the US and a well-connected marketer not only adds value to our clients but to us.
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.