Created chaos in your workplace because you were misunderstood?
Didn’t inspire people within your team the way that you needed to, to get the job done?
Have been told before that you could improve your communications skills?
CAN’T SELL ICE TO AN ESKIMO?
If the answer is YES, to any of these questions, then Communications Guru Michael Morgan is the man you can’t afford not to see.
SEMINARS ONLY – IN SYDNEY – IN NOVEMBER!
SATURDAY, 13 NOVEMBER, 2010 @ NORTHSIDE CONFERENCE CENTRE, CROWS NEST
FRIDAY, 19 NOVEMBER, 2010 @ LAKES BUSINESS PARK, LORD STREET, BOTANY
Investment: $380 per person
Michael Morgan has more than 20 years experience working with the biggest businesses in Australia teaching communications and influencing skills.
If your team or importantly, YOU, are not communicating in the way you need to, to get your job done, than register NOW!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? – Entrepreneurs – Sales Managers – Internal Sales Consultants and Representatives – Account Managers – Customer Service Representatives – Business Development Managers
By being an ACTIVE participant in the ‘COMMUNICATIONS IS KING!’ SEMINAR you will;
- Improve your communications skills
- Learn to listen with intent and understand the needs of your target audience
- Build rapport – reducing differences and increasing similarities
- Use a step by step process of communication that allows you to influence outcomes
- Understand the fundamentals of capturing accurate information which will allow you to deliver or articulate a solution
- Understand the different ways people sense and interpret new information
- Appreciate the psychological principals that underpin how people can be engaged through the art of questioning
- Have the confidence and knowledge to engage people at all levels.
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.