Now, this book is not for everyone, but if you are a small business entrepreneur you may like to buy it online (preferrably from the US as our Australian dollar is nearly on par) and have a good read.
Creating a successful business all centres around building a sustainable business model. They say in the book that the business model describes the rationale of how an organisation creates, delivers and captures value.
Throughout the book, the describe business models that are described through nine basic building blocks that show the logic of how a company can make money covering the four main areas: customers, offer, infrastructure, and financial viability.
As we all know, building a business model is basically the strategy behind the business and it effects every area of the business.
If you have a chance, get a copy and have a read – you never know what fine tuning your business model could do for your business!
Marketing Eye is one of Australia’s leading small business marketing consultancy firms helping hundreds of company’s make the next step.
Our marketing consultants are talented and deliver marketing and branding results that can make a difference to whether a small business is successful or not.
- Register for a Marketing Eye Newsletter
- Ring 1300 300 080 and organise a meeting with a marketing consultant – the first meeting is free!
- Join us on twitter – marketingeyeaus
- Subscribe to our RSS feed on this blog and continually be updated with the latest in marketing and small business
- LIKE us on Facebook and see some of the quality work coming out on Marketing Eye’s offices throughout Australia
- Request a quotation on our website www.marketingeye.com.au
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!