11. Get people to link their website to yours to increase your google ranking and traffic to your website
12. Put a professional email tag on the bottom of all emails with your logo, signature and sales message
13. Join www.sourcebottle.com.au to find PR opportunities for your business
14. Whether you sell a product or service, why not put some customer testimonials on your website
15. Put your brand on your motor vehicle so you are advertising your company all day, every day.
16. Set up google analytics so that you know what people coming to your website are interested in, how long they stay on your site and where are they coming from
17. Start a e-newsletter to customers and prospects about the latest news from your business, industry and you!
18. Check out where your company is listed on the Internet and ensure your details are not out-dated
19. Find out where you competitors are listed on the internet and make sure you are there too
20. Respond to other people’s blogs that are relevant to your target audience. Always make sure you say the name of your company and give an easy link to help them find you
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
Marketing Eye is helping small businesses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Townsville and Cairns grow through providing a dedicated marketing resource.
If you have a small business and want to grow, then why not give Marketing Eye Marketing Consultants a call today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
You shoud be a part of a contest for one of the best websites on
the web. I most certainly will recoimmend this blog!
Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing such things, so
I am going to inform her.
Asking questions are actually good thing if you are not
understanding something fully, however this paragraph provides nice understanding even.
Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can
i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
What's up, all the time i used to check weblog posts here early in the morning, since i like to find out more and more.
Hey there! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!
I am really thankful to the holder of this
website who has shared this impressive paragraph at at this place.
Very good post! We are linking to this particularly
great content on our site. Keep up the good writing.
Thanks for finally talking about >100 ways to market your
small business - part 2 - Marketing Eye
It's not my first time to pay a visit this web site, i am browsing this web page dailly and take good facts from here everyday.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.