- Marketing Blog
- Small Business Marketing
- small businesses
- marketing strategies
- marketing consultancy firm
- marketing strategy
- target market
- 100 marketing tips
- 100 ways to inprove your small business marketing, alliances
- marketing blogs
- survey monkey
21. Conduct a survey using www.surveymonkey.com.au to find out why people use your product or service, then use this data for newsletters and for distribution to the media (if the data is interesting – of course!)
22. Ring you top 10 clients and ask them if they know other companies that would be well-suited to using your products or services
23. Improve your image by making sure you look the part. How does a CEO / MD look? What should they wear to work? What are the expectations of your target audience in regards to how you look.
24. Find out what your customers read and place a strategically placed advertisement in the next issue
25. Develop a marketing plan and incorporate all the great ideas you have had over the last 12 months and haven’t gotten around to doing
26. Develop a marketing timeline so that you ACTUALLY implement your marketing strategy
27. Form alliances with businesses that sell into the same target market as you but are not conflicting
28. Write thank you notes to key customers for buying your goods or services. Chances are that they will then tell a number of their friends, family and associates what a nice thought it was for you to do this
29. Network your arse off! Networking is one of the easiest and most effective ways to market your business
30. Join a charity and show your customers you care. My charity of choice is www.ozchild.org.au - they help children who are less privileged in so many meaningful ways
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
Mellissah Smith is a marketing expert with more than 20 years experience. Having founded and built two successful marketing companies internationally, she is well recognized as a industry thought leader and innovator. Mellissah started her career working with technology and professional services firms, primarily in marketing, public relations and investor relations, positioning a number of successful companies to list on the various Stock Exchanges around the world. She is a writer, technology developer and entrepreneur who shares her thoughts and experiences through blogs and written articles published in various media outlets. Brag sheet: #2 marketer to follow on Twitter (2003), Top 150 Marketers to Follow (2015), Top 10 innovative marketers (2014), 60K+ followers on Twitter with 97% authentic.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
- 5 Tips on how to Boost your Facebook Organic Reach
- The most exciting, exhilarating experience you can ever have, starts with #AdobeSummit - here's why
- The Best Marketing Teams Have These Things In Common?
- Is being an influencer all that it's cracked up to be?
- How Marketers Will be Forced to be More Adept
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.