That is of course, if you have internet which you obviously do if you are reading this.
There are literally hundreds of thousands of articles to do with marketing on the internet. In fact, if you are a small business and followed Marketing Eye 100 Marketing Tips for Small Business earlier this year, your business should be going great guns.
Last night, I sat down with one of my oldest friends who runs a small business. She has the most delightful personality, but she can’t quite figure out why she doesn’t have customers running through the door.
The problem is that she hasn’t done any market research, continually communicates mixed messages on the service she provides and doesn’t apply herself.
It’s really not rocket science. There are so many resources for small businesses to do their own DIY marketing, that no-one has an excuse.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta, New York,
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants